Coupons.Com

Monday, June 22, 2009

What is Ad Matching?


Not many people know about the beauty of Ad Matching. For me, it is quick and easy to go through all the ads and then head off to Wal-Mart for one stop shopping! If you simply take another store's ad for a product and price into Wal-Mart, they will sell you the same product for the same price! Neat! You can also ad match as many stores as you want. SO..rather than running all over town to get good deals just go to Wal-Mart. There are a couple of restrictions:
  • No BOGO, or other items that require the purchase of one product to get another product free.
  • They do not double or triple coupons, or accept competitors coupons.
  • They do not honor misprinted ads.
  • No ad-matching to Internet sources.
  • They only ad match with competitor stores.

Here are a couple ad matching tips that I like to use (however, you can choose a style that best fits you). I take all my ads with me (just in case they ask to see them) and I have the products I am buying already circled in the ads. As I am shopping I write the price on my ad matching items with a marker so I know the price and can keep them separate. When I am checking out I separate my regular items from my ad matching items to make it easier on the cashier. When you combine ad matching with coupons you can get some great deals and have a one stop shopping experience. Also watch carefully because sometimes the item ends up being cheaper at Wal-Mart and there is no need to ad match and you get a better deal!!

We will be posting some ad matching deal list for your convenience! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get your myspace counter